Horseman’s Run in Mountain Crest Now Open for Sale
Top Lots in First Family-Friendly Neighborhood in Cumming’s Master-planned Community
Homebuyers who decide now to purchase a beautiful brand-new home for their family in Horseman’s Run, the first neighborhood upon entering Mountain Crest, will have the opportunity to select one of the superb lots that offer a great view and extra privacy.
“We only have a limited number of sites within Horseman’s Run that are situated along the parkway, or that have only trees – and no other homes – behind them,” says Rose Humphrey, marketing manager with Lennar Atlanta, the developer of Mountain Crest in booming Forsyth County. “These houses will enjoy great views and an additional measure of privacy, and we predict that they will sell fast.”
The single family homes that will be built in Horseman’s Run are spacious, traditional two-story homes, with 4 to 6 bedrooms, 3 to 4.5 baths, a beautiful chef’s kitchen with a full set of stainless steel appliances, and a well-designed outdoor living area, perfect to enjoy Georgia’s mild seasons.
In addition to Horseman’s Run, Mountain Crest’s master plan calls for seven more communities, including more single family home neighborhoods, a vibrant townhome community called Stablegate at Mountain Crest, and Bridlewood at Mountain Crest, a collection of single-level homes.
Interested homebuyers are invited to tour Mountain Crest’s Welcome Home Center and its Model Home Park, featuring four stunning model homes, and learn more about Mountain Crest’s multi-million dollar amenities such as:
- 8,000 sf. ft. clubhouse with rooms for activities, clubs and social events
- 8 lighted tennis courts and a viewing pavilion
- 4 pickleball courts
- Junior Olympic swimming pool, waterslide and other water features
- Children’s playground
- A central Village Green, the size of a football field, for games, picnics, concerts and open air gatherings, plus gardens, walking paths and benches
- Pocket parks in each neighborhood
- Extensive landscaping including tree-lined streets throughout
- In certain neighborhoods, residents will be able to enjoy garden beds, a bocce ball court, a smaller neighborhood clubhouse or dedicated pool.
For information about Mountain Crest, a Lennar Atlanta community, or to add your name to the interest list, please visit MountainCrestGA.com.