Lennar Atlanta: Full Force Ahead in Forsyth
Since opening its Georgia headquarters in July 2010, Lennar Atlanta, a division of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), the second largest residential builder in the United States, has built more than 1,800 new homes in the greater metropolitan Atlanta area, including a significant number in Forsyth County.
“Word is getting out that Atlanta is a great place to live, work and play,” says Todd Jones, Division President. “In particular, Forsyth County is becoming one of the most desirable locations in the region for professionals and growing families to buy a new home.”
Currently, Lennar Atlanta offers beautiful, well-crafted new construction homes in eight different communities in Cumming in Forsyth County: Bethelwood Lakes, Blackstone, Danbury Farms, Dogwood Park, Harrison Park, and Wildbrooke, as well as Bridgehampton and The Townes at Bridgehampton in Alpharetta.
In 2015, Forsyth County issued 2,695 building permits, an increase of more than 176% compared to 2010, when the county issued 975 permits. The total number of housing permits issued in Atlanta in 2015 was 17,750.
“Though the new homes inventory is getting smaller, and mortgage interest rates are slowly on the rise, 2016 is a good time to buy a Lennar Atlanta home, ” notes Jones. “We currently have a selection of new homes available for immediate move-in, and continue to provide opportunities for homebuyers to find their dream home in Forsyth County.”
As is clear from a recent report compiled by the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta is one of the most business-friendly cities as well as one of the most family-friendly cities.
- Atlanta was named one of four U.S. Cities with the most Fortune global 500 headquarters, tied with Munich, Germany; Chenzhen, China; and Taipei, Taiwan.
- Atlanta was also named as one of four American cities recognized as start-up ‘Hotbeds,” and one of the top ten markets powered by serious job-creation
- The metro area was #6 on the list for “Best Business Tax Climate.”
- com named Atlanta the #1 Metro Area where buying is much better than renting.
- Atlanta was recognized by Forbes as the #10 U.S. city where your paycheck will go the furthest.
To learn more about living in any of Lennar Atlanta’s residential communities in Forsyth County, or about the other new home neighborhoods throughout the metro Atlanta area, please call 404-931-7462 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org