Lennar Atlanta Wins 8 OBIEs During 34th Annual GAHBA Event
Lennar Atlanta, the fast-growing division of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), one of the top two home builders in the USA, was awarded with a total of eight (8) OBIE Awards at the annual Awards Gala hosted by the Greater Atlanta Home Builder’s Association (GAHBA) on November 8. The GAHBA OBIEs, the premier awards in the Atlanta residential real estate market, are awarded for outstanding achievement in building, marketing, remodeling and personal excellence.
“We are honored with this recognition by the GAHBA of the superb quality of the homes we build throughout the metro Atlanta area,” says Ginny Bryant, Director of Sales for Lennar Atlanta. “Kudos to our entire team, and in particular to The Interior Partners for their work on our three award-winning models.”
Lennar Atlanta won an OBIE in each of these categories:
- Builder 50+ homes/year – Single Family Detached – $500,000 – $574,900: Fieldstone Preserve – Silver
- ALL Builders – Single Family Attached – $199,999 and Under: Shiloh Woods – Silver
- ALL Builders – Single Family Attached – $200,000 – $299,999: Deerfield Green – Silver
- Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model – $300,000 -$449,999: Westpark – Gold; Merchandised by Interior Partners
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model – $299,999 and under: Shiloh Woods – Gold; Merchandised by Interior Partners
- Best Interior Merchandising – Attached Model – $299,999 and under: Deerfield Green – Silver; Merchandised by Interior Partners
- Best Interactive Tool Builder/Developer: LennarAtlanta.com – Silver
- Best Marketing Campaign/Promotion – Builder/Developer over $10,000: Lennar Atlanta – Gold
For more information on Lennar Atlanta’s neighborhoods, the variety of floor plans and current homes available for immediate move-in, please visit www.LennarAtlanta.com for more information about a brand-new home in one of Lennar Atlanta’s neighborhoods.
Lennar Corp., (NYSE: LEN), founded in 1954 and headquartered in Miami, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Building homes in 18 states, Lennar offers affordable, move-up and retirement homes in communities that cater to almost any lifestyle. For more information about Lennar, visit www.lennar.com.
About Lennar Atlanta
Since 2010, Lennar Atlanta, part of Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN), has developed more than 30 residential communities throughout the greater metropolitan Atlanta area and Georgia, with additional neighborhoods scheduled to open in 2014. Headquartered in Roswell, the Lennar Atlanta team is led by Todd Jones, Division President.
LennarAtlanta.com | 404.931.7462
Lennar Atlanta Wins Eight OBIEs
Rose Humphrey (l), Marketing Manager and Ginny Bryant (r), Director of Sales